What we do
Prospect Marketing, located in the Berkshires, MA, specializes in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, digital marketing, social media integration and web development. With over 20 years of experience we are the one source for all your businesses marketing and web needs.
Advertising and marketing dollars need to be effective and provide identifiable ROI in growing your business. Allow us to give you the competitive advantage necessary to become a leader in your marketplace. We will expand on your ideas, and provide new strategies suited to your budget. As a full service digital marketing agency, Prospect Marketing has the ability to handle any project from start to finish. We can supply you with creative, printed materials, point of purchase graphics, video, media kits and more.
New fresh creative material bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue and a high quality web site and professionally designed graphics can give your company the edge over your competition and bring in much needed new business.
We develop websites using state of the art technology content management systems. Your completed site will be optimized for search engine indexing, easy to maintain and add new content and be fully responsive. Your new website enriches the user experience by delivering digital marketing content, services and functionality across all devices and browsers. We develop using HTML5, PHP, XML, JQUERY, and CSS equates to a fluid website that is at the cutting edge of technology.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Berkley, Veller & Greene Real Estate
University of Southern Maine
Okerstrom Lang Ltd
Beacon Management Corp
Rosenthal Wine Merchant
Hartland Designs Inc
Southern Vermont College
Noise on the Street
The majority of hacks on business websites are code injections. The primary goal of the injection is to redirect traffic from your site to an affiliate site and links. Most…
- Two kinds of filtersThere's the filter bubble of the internet, in which we willingly surround ourselves only with information sources with which we agree, soon coming to the conclusion that everyone agrees with us. The other kind is the filter we can choose...
- One way to get a raise...is to get promoted. And the best way to get promoted is to learn something new and get good at it. Take a course. Learn to sell. Public speaking. Statistics. Become the person that your organization wants in a bigger...
- Fear of outsidersJust in time for Halloween, some thoughts on our fear of the other, the people in the shadows, or merely those that don't look like us. It's tempting to rile yourself up about the 'other'. But that's not the real...
- On being irritatedIrritation is a privilege. It's the least useful emotion, one that we never seek out. People in true distress are never irritated. Someone who is hungry or drowning or fleeing doesn't become irritated. And of course, irritation rarely helps us...
- Moral hazard and inhumanityOne bit of economic reasoning says, "If there are no consequences, people will make bad choices." Don't let big banks get bailouts, because if we do, bankers will take bigger risks. So, make sure that the dentist is expensive (and...
We recently completed the new site for J. Harwood Architects. Their previous site presented numerous concerns with search engine optimization, content management, design, social media integration and mobile / tablet…