What we do
Prospect Marketing, located in the Berkshires, MA, specializes in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, digital marketing, social media integration and web development. With over 20 years of experience we are the one source for all your businesses marketing and web needs.
Advertising and marketing dollars need to be effective and provide identifiable ROI in growing your business. Allow us to give you the competitive advantage necessary to become a leader in your marketplace. We will expand on your ideas, and provide new strategies suited to your budget. As a full service digital marketing agency, Prospect Marketing has the ability to handle any project from start to finish. We can supply you with creative, printed materials, point of purchase graphics, video, media kits and more.
New fresh creative material bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue and a high quality web site and professionally designed graphics can give your company the edge over your competition and bring in much needed new business.
We develop websites using state of the art technology content management systems. Your completed site will be optimized for search engine indexing, easy to maintain and add new content and be fully responsive. Your new website enriches the user experience by delivering digital marketing content, services and functionality across all devices and browsers. We develop using HTML5, PHP, XML, JQUERY, and CSS equates to a fluid website that is at the cutting edge of technology.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Berkley, Veller & Greene Real Estate
University of Southern Maine
Okerstrom Lang Ltd
Beacon Management Corp
Rosenthal Wine Merchant
Hartland Designs Inc
Southern Vermont College
Noise on the Street
The majority of hacks on business websites are code injections. The primary goal of the injection is to redirect traffic from your site to an affiliate site and links. Most…
- Our worldview casts a shadow in the words that resonateOne reason it's difficult to understand each other is that behind the words we use are the worldviews, the emotions and the beliefs we have before we even consider what's being said. Before we get to right and wrong, good...
- The opposite of "more"It's not "less." If we care enough, the opposite of more is better.
- Interesting problemsBeing locked out of your car is not an interesting problem. Call five locksmiths, hire the cheap and fast one, you'll be fine. And getting a script written or a book cover designed isn't that interesting either. There are thousands...
- Power and reasonA fish is not like a bicycle, but they're not mutually exclusive. You can have both. Part of our culture admires reason. It celebrates learning. It seeks out logic and coherence and an understanding of the how and the why....
- "Nothing wrong with having standards"This is the snarky feedback of someone whose bias is to hustle instead of to stand for something. When you say 'no' to their pitch, they merely smile and congratulate you on the quaint idea that you have standards. Their...
We recently completed the new site for J. Harwood Architects. Their previous site presented numerous concerns with search engine optimization, content management, design, social media integration and mobile / tablet…