What we do
Prospect Marketing, located in the Berkshires, MA, specializes in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, digital marketing, social media integration and web development. With over 20 years of experience we are the one source for all your businesses marketing and web needs.
Advertising and marketing dollars need to be effective and provide identifiable ROI in growing your business. Allow us to give you the competitive advantage necessary to become a leader in your marketplace. We will expand on your ideas, and provide new strategies suited to your budget. As a full service digital marketing agency, Prospect Marketing has the ability to handle any project from start to finish. We can supply you with creative, printed materials, point of purchase graphics, video, media kits and more.
New fresh creative material bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue and a high quality web site and professionally designed graphics can give your company the edge over your competition and bring in much needed new business.
We develop websites using state of the art technology content management systems. Your completed site will be optimized for search engine indexing, easy to maintain and add new content and be fully responsive. Your new website enriches the user experience by delivering digital marketing content, services and functionality across all devices and browsers. We develop using HTML5, PHP, XML, JQUERY, and CSS equates to a fluid website that is at the cutting edge of technology.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Berkley, Veller & Greene Real Estate
University of Southern Maine
Okerstrom Lang Ltd
Beacon Management Corp
Rosenthal Wine Merchant
Hartland Designs Inc
Southern Vermont College
Noise on the Street
The majority of hacks on business websites are code injections. The primary goal of the injection is to redirect traffic from your site to an affiliate site and links. Most…
- Almost no oneWe may dream of the mass market, but the mass market doesn't dream of us. Almost no one visits your restaurant, almost no one buys your bestselling book, almost no one watches the Tonight Show. Rare indeed is a market...
- Long-term strategy: Don't be a jerkIn the moment, when you have power, no matter how momentarily, how will you choose to act? Jerk comes from the idea of pulling hard on the reins, suddenly and without care. Horses don't like it and neither, it turns...
- You can look it upOf course, for millions of years, people couldn't look it up. They couldn't read and they hadn't invented writing yet, so there was nothing to look up. All you knew was what you knew, along with what you could ask...
- Rights (and responsibilities)Human rights might be our species' greatest invention. More than phones or trains or Milky Way bars, our incremental progress toward dignity, opportunity and equality is a miracle. Rights aren't a decision we make when we're in the mood or...
- Everyone is better than you are...(at something). Which makes it imperative that you connect and ask for help. At the same time that we encounter this humbling idea, we also need to acknowledge that you are better at something than anyone you meet. Everyone you...
We recently completed the new site for J. Harwood Architects. Their previous site presented numerous concerns with search engine optimization, content management, design, social media integration and mobile / tablet…