What we do
Prospect Marketing, located in the Berkshires, MA, specializes in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, digital marketing, social media integration and web development. With over 20 years of experience we are the one source for all your businesses marketing and web needs.
Advertising and marketing dollars need to be effective and provide identifiable ROI in growing your business. Allow us to give you the competitive advantage necessary to become a leader in your marketplace. We will expand on your ideas, and provide new strategies suited to your budget. As a full service digital marketing agency, Prospect Marketing has the ability to handle any project from start to finish. We can supply you with creative, printed materials, point of purchase graphics, video, media kits and more.
New fresh creative material bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue and a high quality web site and professionally designed graphics can give your company the edge over your competition and bring in much needed new business.
We develop websites using state of the art technology content management systems. Your completed site will be optimized for search engine indexing, easy to maintain and add new content and be fully responsive. Your new website enriches the user experience by delivering digital marketing content, services and functionality across all devices and browsers. We develop using HTML5, PHP, XML, JQUERY, and CSS equates to a fluid website that is at the cutting edge of technology.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Berkley, Veller & Greene Real Estate
University of Southern Maine
Okerstrom Lang Ltd
Beacon Management Corp
Rosenthal Wine Merchant
Hartland Designs Inc
Southern Vermont College
Noise on the Street
The majority of hacks on business websites are code injections. The primary goal of the injection is to redirect traffic from your site to an affiliate site and links. Most…
- Spectator sportsEvery year, we spend more than a trillion dollars worth of time and attention on organized spectator sports. The half-life of a sporting event is incredibly short. Far more people are still talking about the Godfather movie or the Nixon...
- Anxiety loves companySomehow, at least in our culture, we find relief when others are anxious too. So we spread our anxiety, stoking it in other people, looking for solace in the fear in their eyes. And thanks to the media, to the...
- Looking for the trickWhen you find a trick, a shortcut, a hack that gets you from here to there without a lot of sweat or risk, it's really quite rewarding. So much so that many successful people are hooked on the trick, always...
- Skills vs. talentsIf you can learn it, it's a skill. If it's important, but innate, it's a talent. The thing is, almost everything that matters is a skill. If even one person is able to learn it, if even one person is...
- For the weekend...New podcast with Brian Koppelman Classic podcast with Krista Tippett Unmistakable Creative from 2015 And a video of Creative Mornings and their podcast The Your Turn book continues to spread. Have you seen it yet? Early-bird pricing on the huge...
We recently completed the new site for J. Harwood Architects. Their previous site presented numerous concerns with search engine optimization, content management, design, social media integration and mobile / tablet…