What we do
Prospect Marketing, located in the Berkshires, MA, specializes in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, digital marketing, social media integration and web development. With over 20 years of experience we are the one source for all your businesses marketing and web needs.
Advertising and marketing dollars need to be effective and provide identifiable ROI in growing your business. Allow us to give you the competitive advantage necessary to become a leader in your marketplace. We will expand on your ideas, and provide new strategies suited to your budget. As a full service digital marketing agency, Prospect Marketing has the ability to handle any project from start to finish. We can supply you with creative, printed materials, point of purchase graphics, video, media kits and more.
New fresh creative material bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue and a high quality web site and professionally designed graphics can give your company the edge over your competition and bring in much needed new business.
We develop websites using state of the art technology content management systems. Your completed site will be optimized for search engine indexing, easy to maintain and add new content and be fully responsive. Your new website enriches the user experience by delivering digital marketing content, services and functionality across all devices and browsers. We develop using HTML5, PHP, XML, JQUERY, and CSS equates to a fluid website that is at the cutting edge of technology.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Berkley, Veller & Greene Real Estate
University of Southern Maine
Okerstrom Lang Ltd
Beacon Management Corp
Rosenthal Wine Merchant
Hartland Designs Inc
Southern Vermont College
Noise on the Street
The majority of hacks on business websites are code injections. The primary goal of the injection is to redirect traffic from your site to an affiliate site and links. Most…
- Instead of the easy numbers...What is it that you hope to accomplish? Not what you hope to measure as a result of this social media strategy/launch, but to actually change, create or build? An easy but inaccurate measurement will only distract you. It might...
- All deals are handshake dealsThe only variable is how specific you're willing to be about who is promising what. Specific contracts don't completely protect you from dishonorable people. What they do is make it really clear about what it takes to do what you...
- Upcoming speaking and teaching scheduleToday at 1:15 NY time, I'll be doing a Facebook Live, answering your questions about marketing. You can join us here. (Facebook archives these, so it's okay if you don't see it live... but if you're there when it happens,...
- How much does a ton weigh?It's not unusual to describe a heavy object in tonnage. But no one has any idea how much a ton is, really. Is 250 tons a lot? How much? 250 tons is 500,000 pounds. About the weight of 8 houses....
- Toward dumberIf you want to reach more people, if you're measuring audience size, then the mantra of the last twenty years has been simple: make it dumber. Use clickbait headlines. Short sentences. Obvious ideas. Little nuance. Don't make people uncomfortable or...
We recently completed the new site for J. Harwood Architects. Their previous site presented numerous concerns with search engine optimization, content management, design, social media integration and mobile / tablet…