What we do
Prospect Marketing, located in the Berkshires, MA, specializes in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, digital marketing, social media integration and web development. With over 20 years of experience we are the one source for all your businesses marketing and web needs.
Advertising and marketing dollars need to be effective and provide identifiable ROI in growing your business. Allow us to give you the competitive advantage necessary to become a leader in your marketplace. We will expand on your ideas, and provide new strategies suited to your budget. As a full service digital marketing agency, Prospect Marketing has the ability to handle any project from start to finish. We can supply you with creative, printed materials, point of purchase graphics, video, media kits and more.
New fresh creative material bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue and a high quality web site and professionally designed graphics can give your company the edge over your competition and bring in much needed new business.
We develop websites using state of the art technology content management systems. Your completed site will be optimized for search engine indexing, easy to maintain and add new content and be fully responsive. Your new website enriches the user experience by delivering digital marketing content, services and functionality across all devices and browsers. We develop using HTML5, PHP, XML, JQUERY, and CSS equates to a fluid website that is at the cutting edge of technology.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Berkley, Veller & Greene Real Estate
I would highly recommend Robert Flower and Prospect Marketing."
Berkley, Veller & Greene Real Estate
University of Southern Maine
Applied Medical Sciences at University of Southern Maine
Okerstrom Lang Ltd
Okerstrom Lang Landscape Design
The Music Store Plus
Executive Director at Berkshire Behavior
Beacon Management Corp
President Beacon Management Corp.
Rosenthal Wine Merchant
Then, in 2004, we decided to bring the site into a more energetic mode by using Flash while keeping an alternative H TML version for those who don’t want to wait for the Flash to load. We still have both versions up and they are used very often by others for all intended purposes.
We can highly recommend Robert Flower and Prospect Marketing for any project he says he can do."
President Rosenthal Wine Merchant
Hartland Designs Inc
President Hartland Designs Inc
Southern Vermont College
Noise on the Street
The majority of hacks on business websites are code injections. The primary goal of the injection is to redirect traffic from your site to an affiliate site and links. Most…
- Demand guardrailsIt's tempting to believe that left to our own devices, we'll all maximize our health, make smart investment decisions and generally follow our instincts on the road to happiness. But it turns out that cigarettes are addictive, that financial distress...
- In pursuit of cheapThe race to the bottom is unforgiving and relentless. I ordered some straw hats for a small party. The shipper sent them in a plastic bag, with no box, because it was cheaper. Of course, they were crushed and worthless....
- Graceful degradationStuff's going to break. Then what? Air conditioners, for example, gradually lose their charge. When they do, icing can occur. When that happens, the drain pans overflow and water seeps away. The smart builder, then, anticipates all this and has...
- Temperament is a skillThrowing tantrums, calling names, not doing the reading, making things up, demonizing the other, impulsivity, egomaniacal narcissism, breaking big promises... Waiting your turn, asking hard questions, thinking about others, slowing down in key moments... Telling the truth, taking responsibility... Giving...
- "The main topic that's been on everybody's mind"Is almost never the one that's worth talking about. The urgency of the day, today's celebrity crisis, the thing of the moment... that's what the media wants, that's what creates urgency, and that's what is most definitely not important. We...
We recently completed the new site for J. Harwood Architects. Their previous site presented numerous concerns with search engine optimization, content management, design, social media integration and mobile / tablet…