What we do
Prospect Marketing, located in the Berkshires, MA, specializes in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, digital marketing, social media integration and web development. With over 20 years of experience we are the one source for all your businesses marketing and web needs.
Advertising and marketing dollars need to be effective and provide identifiable ROI in growing your business. Allow us to give you the competitive advantage necessary to become a leader in your marketplace. We will expand on your ideas, and provide new strategies suited to your budget. As a full service digital marketing agency, Prospect Marketing has the ability to handle any project from start to finish. We can supply you with creative, printed materials, point of purchase graphics, video, media kits and more.
New fresh creative material bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue and a high quality web site and professionally designed graphics can give your company the edge over your competition and bring in much needed new business.
We develop websites using state of the art technology content management systems. Your completed site will be optimized for search engine indexing, easy to maintain and add new content and be fully responsive. Your new website enriches the user experience by delivering digital marketing content, services and functionality across all devices and browsers. We develop using HTML5, PHP, XML, JQUERY, and CSS equates to a fluid website that is at the cutting edge of technology.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Berkley, Veller & Greene Real Estate
University of Southern Maine
Okerstrom Lang Ltd
Beacon Management Corp
Rosenthal Wine Merchant
Hartland Designs Inc
Southern Vermont College
Noise on the Street
The majority of hacks on business websites are code injections. The primary goal of the injection is to redirect traffic from your site to an affiliate site and links. Most…
- "Missed it by that much"Here's an interesting choice that most people leave unmade: How comfortable are you engaging in projects where there's a likelihood that you'll lose by just a hair? What makes a project worthwhile and interesting is that it might not work....
- Catching up on your readingJoi Ito and Jeff Howe have a new book called Whiplash. Joi's the head of MIT's Media Lab and an extraordinary thinker. Jeff brings the ideas and the lessons of the Lab to life. This is a big think, well...
- Community standards"What's it like around here?" It's a fair question to ask about an office, a home, a town... "Why do people act like that, talk like that, treat others that way?" The only reason they do is because we let...
- The other person is always rightAlways right about feelings. About the day he just experienced. About the fears (appropriate and ill-founded) in his life. About the narrative going on, unspoken, in his head. About what he likes and what he dislikes. You'll need to travel...
- The myth of quickIn his day job, The Wizard of Oz sold hokum. Patent medicines guaranteed to cure what ailed you. And none of them worked. Deep within each of us is the yearning for the pill, the neck crack, the organizational re-do...
We recently completed the new site for J. Harwood Architects. Their previous site presented numerous concerns with search engine optimization, content management, design, social media integration and mobile / tablet…